We know that every business is different and at Smart Bookkeeping we provide a service which is customised to your businesses needs. We will tailor our bookkeeping service and help streamline your processes with the aim of saving you money.
We work with all of the major computerised accounts systems: SAGE, Quickbooks, VT, Clear Books, Kashflow, Excel, and other Microsoft office applications.
We are fully Insured and registered with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
Our Bookkeeping service includes:
- Preparation and processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Posting and allocation of sales and purchase receipts
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control and debt chasing
- Production of cheques in accordance with credit terms
- Payroll and CIS journal entries
- Depreciation and other year end journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Calculation of VAT returns
- Setting up computerised or manual bookkeeping systems
- Prepare Final Accounts
- Prepare Self Assessment Tax Returns
Smart Bookkeeping Ltd are qualified and experienced bookkeepers and abide by the ethics of accounting institutions. The work we deliver is of a high technical standard. We know what we are doing and it is usually done in a quicker time. By engaging us to manage your bookkeeping, your time can be better spent with your employees and your customers, allowing you to maximise your business potential.
“I would like to extend a huge thank you to you and your team for your continued efforts with our bookkeeping, payroll and VAT. I have always appreciated your advice and availability which has been well called upon. I will not hesitate to recommend your services.”… Roland Luke – Popular Move
“Denise and the Smart Bookkeeping Team have taken the stress, time and work involved with organising the payroll, bookkeeping, and submitting VAT returns. We just simply couldn’t do it without you! Massive thank you for all your help and support” Deri Page – Deri Page Family Butchers